About Dr. Nat & Her Adventure to Wholeness
Hello fellow flawsome human being, and thank you once again for visiting our web page. If you’ve never heard about us and are interested in getting to know me, “Dr. Nat”, the face of this “movement” and business, a little bit better, I invite you to read My Story.
Not much of a story fan? You’re rather the type of person who looks for “hard facts” and concrete details? We’ve got you covered. Continue reading in Achievements, Honors and Awards instead.
My name is Dr. Natalia Wiechowski. I’m a social scientist and doctor of philosophy (focus: communication, socialization and culture). As a former international, bilingual speaker, best-selling author and multi-award winning LinkedIn unicorn, I’ve worked with leading entrepreneurs and global brands such as SAP, BCG, Deloitte, Capgemini, Bosch and Accenture.
After an ego-crushing sabbatical and a deeply humbling transformation – Forbes named me “Top 10 Inspiring Business Persons to Watch in the Middle East in 2022” – I came to the conclusion that even the loftiest ambitions are meaningless. Creativity, the ability to keep recreating myself, becoming the mystery of who I am, is my real internal motivator.
The real Natalia is a mixture of Morpheus, Neytiri and a pulsating ball of energy. What do I mean by that? I love bringing structure to confusion and chaos. And the “right” amount of chaos into “too much” structure; I challenge people to see clearly (with the heart, not the mind), to look through the veil of conditioned illusions and limiting thought and behavioral patterns. Guiding them to a “healthier” reality; destroying myths with clear communication, questioning everything and deciphering perceptions, leads me back to my center….
…just like exploring the depth of the unknown with childlike curiosity, joy and courage. Bringing it into the known through words, images, poetry, beauty, dance, and other art, building a bridge to the Universe and celebrating, trusting life, the present moment, is my bliss and mission.
My soul food? To revel in the mysteries of life, to travel, grow and explore. For example, when telling stories and accompanying those who live disillusioned, unbalanced lives, or those who are on the path to reconnecting with their vitality, inner truths and highest self.
Genuine authenticity and uniqueness, based on humanness, integrated self-love, -respect, -acceptance and deepest transformation, the adventure to the true self, is what I want to support and convey “in this round”.
If I can only inspire a few individuals to a more fulfilling life, more (inner) freedom and “awakening”, I’ll have made my contribution to the long-term, sustainable success of humanity. Doesn’t that sound like an awesome plan? 😊
“The term flawsome consists out of the two words flaws and awesome. To me, flawsome describes a human being who acknowledges, embraces and works on their flaws. Because the owning and integration of these attributes is what makes us powerful, vital and authentic beyond our wildest imagination...”
Achievements, Honors & Awards
If my story didn’t fully convince you and/or you’re looking for more “meat on the bone”, no probs. Here a short overview over selected achievements, honors and awards we – my team and I – are deeply grateful for and proud of:
- Top 50 Most impactful people of LinkedIn 2022 – Ahmad Imam · November 2022
- Gifting myself with two radical career breaks/sabbaticals of nine months to arrive at my true self, heal inner wounds, attain lacking emotional and behavioral skills and live as an example for self-integration, -love and -respect 2022
- Outstanding Leadership Award in the field of marketing – Marketing 2.0 Conference · March 2022
- Top 10 Inspiring Business Persons To Watch In The Middle East In 2022 – Forbes · February 2022
- Having delivered keynotes for leading industry conferences and events in the UAE, Germany, USA, Austria, Poland, Singapore, Bahrain, Spain, Croatia and Slovenia
- Forbes Coaches Council Member and Executive Coach – Forbes · November 2018 – December 2021
- Top 50 Most Impactful People of LinkedIn 2021 – Ahmad Imam · December 2021
- The Top Ten LinkedIn Coaches to Follow – yahoo! finance · December 2020 2x bestselling Author (No. 1 in E-Commerce books, No. 1 in Marketing in general books, No. 2 in Online Marketing books) – Amazon.de · March 2020
- Top 100 Leaders in Education award – GFEL · December 2019
- All-time bestseller Podcast, category: Marketing – German iTunes Charts · August 2019
- LinkedIn Learning Author – since July 2019
- Top Experte award – Erfolg Magazin · April 2019
- Being featured in LinkedIn MENA’s #inittogether campaign – LinkedIn · September 2018
- Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional – Digital Marketing Institute · December 2017
- GCC’s Women Leaders award – CMO Asia · October 2017
- Being a guest writer for prestigious magazines like Entrepreneur Middle East, Forbes, Thrive Global – since September 2017
- Becoming a Dr. of Philosophy – Leibniz University Hanover, Germany · June 2017
- COSMO Awards 2016 Finalist, category: Ultimate Inspiration – Cosmopolitan Middle East · September 2016
- Attaining a Master of Arts (Social Science) – Leibniz University Hanover, Germany · October 2008
As seen on
Five Awesome Apps To Take Your Instagram Stories Game To The Next Level
September 7, 2017
Dr. Natalia Wiechowski
11 LinkedIn Experts Share their Best Unusual Hack for LinkedIn Marketing
February 27, 2018